A brand new issue of FanaticHull, the independent Hull City Fanzine, is on sale today. Priced at just £2, the fanzine is on sale around the KCOM this Saturday from 1:30 prior to the Tigers’ Championship match against Derby.
Featuring 40-pages of City content, there’s both serious and funny pieces about all things concerning the club right now.
- Editors Ramblings, Dan wants Allam Out, and he’s not afraid of expressing it
- A hilarious round up of City’s current predicaments
- My match-day, a new and hilariously funny feature about match-day experiences
- Southern supporter Henry Clark lists the good, bad and ugly of Hull City
- Dear Doris, letters to our agony aunt
- A look at the Watney Cup tie against Manchester United
- A positive Sam gets to grip with key footballing issues surrounding Hull City
- Ten years on, a look back at that inaugural Premier League season
- My City XI, Steve Cawood lists his all-time City side
- Talking Jackson Irvine
- An emotional tribute to Trevor Dunn from his son and friends
- A piece on City’s young players
- Looking back at Steve Bruce
- When two City fans cycled to Lokeren
- Nigel’s unorthodox column in the Wail
- Heroes and Villains
- This Month in September: City winning at Arsenal
- Fixtures, Results etc
FanaticHull sellers are located in West Park, near Walton Street car Park cut though, on the Blue Bridge and near the Stadium Bus Stop.
The fanzine can also be ordered online. Click here