Here are FanaticHull’s not so accurate pen pics of some of the Tigresses stars, in no particular order. Some are more truthful then others, you decide..
5. Ellice Jackman: Ellice scares the shit out of the FanaticHull lads so God knows what the opposition teams think of her. (We know you’re nice off the pitch, Ellice)
Note: Ellice’s mum is great because she buys a mag from us every week!
12. Hope Knight: Hope is a bit of a lunatic who doesn’t give a f**k who she upsets and she scores loads and loads of goals.
9. Jo Symington: Captain, Leader, Legend! (not at all self-proclaimed)
Editor’s note: Jo absolutely insisted on writing her own pen pic..
7. Katie Thompson: The Princess on the wing, Rumour has it Cristiano Ronaldo copies Katie’s free kick technique and uses the same moisturiser.
26. Nat Bell: Natalie is far too nice to be a ginger (Daz: we are born to be angry)
2. Eden Pedersen: Baby faced assassin with a rocket in her right foot.
6. Natasha Cooke: Much like Ellice, but we have seen Tash smile once, but it may have been a bit of ‘wind’.
3. Meg Render: Love her tatt’s, hate her rugby league team.
4. Emma Lee: For someone so young, Bent’s has more experience then Old Mother Hubbard.
1. Amy Halloran: Amy has the footwork of Neymar and could stop a runaway horse with her hands. Don’t make her angry though, you’ll regret it.
8. Sophie Stamp: Pulls more strings then Punch and Judy’s Mum.
10. Ellie Harding: Ellie may as well play in bare feet has she runs her socks off every week.
11. Rebecca Beech: Beechy gets through more work than a Polish labourer.
14. Liv Jackson: Liv must eat duracell batteries for breakfast because she never stops running/
16. Ellie Tanser: Player of the match every week, well that’s what our colleague Dave told us to put, seen as his company sponsors Ellie.
18. Liberty Bott: Salutes her goals like a statue, so keep your eye out for our very own Statue of Liberty.
19. Emma Westmorland: Westy is like a westy, snaps at anything that moves in midfield.
25. Rachael Ackroyd: Ackers runs more than Forrest Gump.
34. Rachael Wiles: Rach is a definite nutter, who in their right mind starts as a goalie and becomes a centre back?? Centre forward.. yes but centre back…..really?
Head Coach: Danny Johnson: Has a few anger issues and a seemingly pathological hatred for fat linesman.
Manager Rachel Gay: Just a really really really nice person. (we need to keep Rach sweet otherwise we won’t get an interview)